Five Nights Wedding Package
All weddings are detailed and quoted to your specific needs, the below is an outline and costs may vary.
During weddings and reception events we work alongside some of Balis’ best stylists and planners, while ensuring our focus remains on providing the best accommodation service and support to the event being held on the property.
Our lower lawn area is benefitting from a major make-over in early 2019, complete with a wedding stage and chapel, and tropical lawn tier for hosting receptions replete with its own bar service, Bridal Party stage, DJ box, and food service cabana.
Colony will be available for wedding and event bookings from April 2019.
- Five nights accommodation for up to 26 guests in 7 double bedrooms, 4 roll out beds and a bunk dorm with 8 beds
- Return airport transfers for the bridal party, additional transfers at AUD$20 per vehicle per way
- A refreshing cold towel and iced melon juice drink upon arrival, and a selection of fresh tropical fruits.
- Daily cleaning and turn down services
- Daily continental or Asian/American breakfast for all guests.
- One private minivan and driver/guide on call for your personal use (8hrs during the day, evening use at guests additional expense)
- Stable, high speed Wi-Fi throughout the compound
- A 2 hour Spa treatment at nearby Indah Spa or on-site at Colony for the bride and groom.
- Wedding Ceremony on the stunning lower lawn tier at Colony on our new wedding stage and Chapel
- All guest chairs for the ceremony, reception furniture, linen, cutlery and glassware and bouquets for dining tables
- Floral arrangements, flower decorations, Bridal bouquet and boutonniere for the Groom
- Flower girls and umbrella boys if required
- Exchange of vows ceremony by licensed Registrar
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding Planner and western supervisor and Villa manager on site from start to finish
- Late Check out subject to availability
The Five Nights Wedding Package indicative price from: AUD$9540
Prices are subject to 15% Government Tax & Service Charge
Food and drink
From casual canapes and cocktail style to full banquets and suckling pigs, discuss with our wedding planners the best options for your style and budget
TIP: Get every guest to bring a bottle of spirits from duty free, it will save you some money!
Reception entertainment, photography and videographers
We can provide highly experienced local or western DJ’s, bands, and performance artists, photographers and video crew to make sure your post ceremony celebration goes off with a bang and is recorded perfectly for those amazing memories to last a lifetime
Local community Banjar fee
A fee is payable for large events held at any Villa in Bali and is a form of community contribution, the fee is normally in the vicinity of $200 and will be confirmed once the guest list is finalised
For ceremonies to be legally recognised in your home country an additional administration fee may be payable to process the relevant documents at your countries embassy or consulate in Denpasar or Jakarta.
What we can’t do
Our bungalows are AlangAlang covered (thatched roof), subsequently exposed flame sources (except for candles), fire-shows, floating lanterns and fireworks cannot be used at the property.
Amplified music has a 1130pm cut-off time, reception time can be extended provided music sound levels are maintained at background levels until 1230am. Additional staff costs may apply.
Get in touch
Great planning makes for a great wedding! Get in touch for a hassle free no obligation discussion on how to realise your ultimate event at Colony. Our admin office is in Perth, Australia and our dedicated Wedding Planners are in Bali. If you are in Bali we welcome visits to the property from prospective wedding guests at any time, and can also organise a virtual tour using skype or face-time.